Join us on Sunday, April 20th for...
Easter Brunch at Statler City!
Sunday, April 20th, from 10 am until 3pm.
What's on the Menu
View our delectable menu to the right.
Adults - $35.95
Children (Ages 3 to 11) - $17.95
Children Ages 2 and under are free.
* A 20% service charge per table will be added.
To Make Reservations
Please call us at 716-853-3300 to make reservations for Easter Brunch at Statler City.
Seating will be limited this year, so don't wait, reserve your table at the best Easter Brunch in Buffalo, NY today!
Valet parking will be available ($5.00 per vehicle).
- Champagne Mimosas (after 12:00pm to guests 21 and over) at no additional charge.
- Assorted Homemade Breakfast Breads, Pastries, Muffins, Bagels with Assorted Cream Cheeses, Homemade Jellies and Jams
- Fresh Fruit Display with Berries, Melons, Grapes, and much more!
- Smoked Salmon with Capers, Dill, Sour Cream, and Pumpernickel Bread
- Mixed Green Salad with Assorted Toppings with Ranch and House Balsamic Dressing
- Carved Easter Ham with Maple Spiced Apple Chutney
- Carved Turkey Breast with Homemade Ginger Cranberry Sauce
- Belgium Waffle Station Made to Order with Toppings Including, Fresh Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Mousse, Fresh Berries, Strawberries in Sauce, Carmel Sauce, and much much more
- Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers and Onions
- Crisp Smoked Bacon, Breakfast Sausage Links
- Bananas Foster French Toast with Toasted Almonds
- Eggs Benedict with Citrus Hollandaise Sauce
- Mushroom, Spinach, Tomato Egg Frittata with Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Rosemary and Thyme Grilled Chicken with a Roasted Red Pepper Compote
- Mixed Fresh Vegetables including Green Beans, Carrots, Turnips, Golden and Candy Cane Beets
- Four Cheese Macaroni topped with Crumbled Ritz Crackers
Grand Dessert Station
- Assorted Pastries, Pies, Cookies, Cakes, Petit Fours, Cheese Cakes, Homemade Mousse, Warm Homemade Bread Pudding, Chocolate Dipped Berries and Others Fruits